Parents Posting of scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You also might want to check.

meetscoresonline.com

mymeetscores.com

ETA. I see you have already done that. But while you are touring around there you’ll find many meets listed with no scores

I appreciate all the feedback letting me know this is actually a common occurrence. I am attaching page 47, on reporting procedures from the Jr. Olympic Program regs. My hope was since there is a requirement to report within 48 hours, the scores would eventually make it on to our state usag website or myusagym.

There is no requirement to report to either of those sites within 48 hours. There is only a requirement to report. Scores used to be taped to the wall of meets all the time... this was reporting. We actually had a meet this season that just emailed the scores to all the coaches.

If there is an issue getting the scores... just have your coach email the meet and request them. As you stated... they must provide the scores or a link to them.

While it isn’t that uncommon not to have scores posted online, I’ve never been to a meet that doesn’t at least post the scores on the gyms website after the meet. These can also be submitted to the online sites and they might post them.

While it isn’t that uncommon not to have scores posted online, I’ve never been to a meet that doesn’t at least post the scores on the gyms website after the meet. These can also be submitted to the online sites and they might post them.
My kid was at a meet this past January. No scores posted any where. It happen. Not often but it happens

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s natural to be curious about where your child ranks when they have a great meet. However, if you stay in this sport for the long haul, it becomes clear that level 3 scores really don’t matter in the long run. They actually don’t start to matter I think until level 8. Compulsory level success does not always mean optional level success. Most of the very successful compulsory level gymmies (state champions) that DD competed against, are no longer in the sport. The majority of them were done by level 5/6.

Standing on top of the podium is fun, and it’s nice when all the hard work pays off in a tangible way. Enjoy the moment but try not to get caught up in it. The focus should mainly be on skill development and having fun.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back