Pre-wrap

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastralo

Who uses it?? What for??? How do you use it??? Do you like it?? What colors do you use it in???

I use pre wrap and im crazy ABOUT PRE WRAP!! LUV IT:)

Heh, this might not be the answer that you're looking for, but I use plain pre-wrap to hold my hair back. The elastic bands don't stay on my head as well as pre-wrap does. I absolutely hate having a body part taped, and I don't like pre-wrap under my wrist bands, so I guess I only use it for one thing.

I use pre-wrap as a headband it works so well!! It works well under taping and ace bandages also. I love pre-wrap! And I love the colors so much!

well the color at our gym is purple so we have purple pre wrap!! I use it for my hair and some of my teammates use it for their knees. i guess instead of getting the small brace that wraps under.

i love pre wrap though i use it in my hair for gymn and track!

DO you guys get free pre wrap from your gym?? OR DO you pay for it at your gym???

If I want a colored roll I buy it or else they have the boring original cream color with the med stuff.... I only use that if I'm desperate.

I use it for tying back head bands mainly. But if I have to get something taped such as an ankle I put prewrap on under, sp it doesn't hurt when you have to take the tape off :]

Last edited:
I use it for under things I get tape mostly, but otherwise I use for my hair too. At my school the athletic trainer has red and pink. Only during games or competitions is when you get to use the red, so during practice everyone gets pink. It's funny because sometimes the guys complain about the color.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back