Preseason Coaches Poll is out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Goooo GymDogs!! Going for 5th straight! and Courtney Kupets will be back!:) we are going to miss coach Yoculan when she retires after next season:(

I can't get the link to work! Does any one have a copy of the rankings for 2007-08 season. I can only find the top 25 and wanted to know the entire top 50 schools....

Goooo GymDogs!! Going for 5th straight! and Courtney Kupets will be back!:) we are going to miss coach Yoculan when she retires after next season:(

I can't wait!!! I SO hope to see Kupets this year. We went to SEC and the NCAA and I was so bummed when she got hurt and we didn't get to see her. And I don't even want to think about Suzanne Yoculan retiring.

what do the points on the link mean? pm me please as i probably will not check back to this page

Just for argument's sake haha...which school do you guys think is most capable of ending UGA's title streak??
I'm pretty clueless on NCAA Gymnastics but being born in Georgia I'm definitely aware of UGA's success as of late. In fact I think they even have a few girls on their team that were on the 04 Athens team??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back