price of competition leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our meet leos are $270. Lots of stones and they look great. This is how they came up with what the parents actually pay. Discount from GK(order more than 10) brings price to $225. Booster club was able to pay $150 of each girl's leo, so that left the parents paying $75. Gymmie's leo was a tad too small last year. All the optional girls that had leos that were too small brought them in and the compulsory girls not only used them for sizing, but also "bought" one if it fit. They paid $75 to the gym and the gym ordered my gymmie a new larger leo and I paid nothing for it.

New team workout leos(worn 1x/week) came to $48 something. They change those out every year. In past years, the booster club has been able to pay for them, but not this year.

Warm ups are purchased by the booster club and each family puts down a deposit on them at the beginning of the season and if they're in good shape when returned, they just rip up the check. This will be the last year for those warm ups. With alot more girls on team, will be interesting to see if the booster club will have the money to buy new warm ups next year.

Our competition leo is $120. The gym will facilitate parents selling used ones and dd's first year I got the leo for $20, but unfortunately nobody had a used one in her size this year. Our warmup is about $250 - we don't have to get a new one this year, so we are lucky.

DD got a new leo this year we tired to keep price down. The level 4- 6 paid $45 we got lucky and found a really cute stock leo at GK in out team colors.

The optionals Level 7 and up are getting new ones some bling not too much and they cost $80 about also GK.

Last year we got new warm-ups through a company GTM Sportswear really nice and cute with the gyms logo on the back of the jacket $69. The only down size is sizing is S, M, L in both youth and adult. This is fine but there is a big jump in the sizes from one to the next but the price is well worth it and they look nice.

All in all I am glad they are ordered and the Levels 4- 6 have there's already the optional girls leo are on the way. this is my booster job and i am glad that part of it is over. i alsways stress over sizes on the custom leos.

DD got a new leo this year we tired to keep price down. The level 4- 6 paid $45 we got lucky and found a really cute stock leo at GK in out team colors.

The optionals Level 7 and up are getting new ones some bling not too much and they cost $80 about also GK.

Last year we got new warm-ups through a company GTM Sportswear really nice and cute with the gyms logo on the back of the jacket $69. The only down size is sizing is S, M, L in both youth and adult. This is fine but there is a big jump in the sizes from one to the next but the price is well worth it and they look nice.

All in all I am glad they are ordered and the Levels 4- 6 have there's already the optional girls leo are on the way. this is my booster job and i am glad that part of it is over. i alsways stress over sizes on the custom leos.

We get our warm ups from GTM as well. They are great and we got jacket, pants and a bag for $70. Coach takes them local for lettering.

at my gym it's in the monthy fee's, but usually they are about 60. compared to all the other people who posed ours are mad cheap!!!! but a warm up is abouttt 60 as well. so all together it might be 120, but i've had the same warm ups for 3 years.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back