private lessons

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

$30 for half hour; $60 for an hour.. I believe there is some discount if you do more than an hour, although we rarely do these. Privates in general are pretty rare.

our coaches charge about $35 dollars an hour :) pretty good price i think

I believe that our coaches charge $20. I'm not sure if that is per half-hour or per hour, though.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your help. I have had several people asking me to do privates and I have been charging 40 an hour!!! I wanted to be fair ; and was curious to as what other gyms charged~

You can't compare rates in California to rates in GA. Things cost more there and people get paid more. Things cost less here and people get paid less.

I know one coach who is $50 an hour but I would not use her for privates. I have 2 coaches I can use for privates who I think are great. One is $20/hour and the other is $25/hour. This is in the Atlanta metro area.

You can charge what the market will bear. If you have clients who will pay you $40+ an hour for privates and you are satisfied that your schedule is full enough, go for it. If you think you are not doing as many privates as you want to do maybe you are charging too much.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back