WAG *Proud Parent Alert* 9.950 Vault @ Level 10 States

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OP, did you see she was in an article on Inside Gymnastics Facebook page?? I tried to link it but it wouldn't work!

Reactions: sce

Thank you for the link. My only role in this journey is to take nice pictures and videos and support her in wherever direction she wants to take her gymnastics.

To be honest though - we were both surprised when they asked to interview her as there are numerous other JO and JR elite gymnasts in our region with much more impressive credentials!

Thank you for the link. My only role in this journey is to take nice pictures and videos and support her in wherever direction she wants to take her gymnastics.

To be honest though - we were both surprised when they asked to interview her as there are numerous other JO and JR elite gymnasts in our region with much more impressive credentials!

Don't forget "write the checks!" Lol!

gymnastics is filled with the highest highs and the lowest lows.

DD jammed her finger vaulting tonight and ended up with a tiny fracture. She unfortunately won't be able to compete at Regionals nor qualify for Nationals... she's devastated but hopefully will learn something about adversity and coming back from injury.

DD jammed her finger vaulting tonight and ended up with a tiny fracture. She unfortunately won't be able to compete at Regionals nor qualify for Nationals... she's devastated but hopefully will learn something about adversity and coming back from injury.
Ugh...what a gut punch. All of Norcal is sad she won't be showing off that epic vault at regionals. Please wish her a speedy recovery. Tell her we can't wait to see her next season!

So sorry to hear. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Noooo! What a bummer! I'm glad it wasn't a catastrophic injury, but it's disappointing nonetheless. Praying for a speedy recovery and mended spirit for your dd.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back