Parents Puma Jr is USAIGC NY State Bar Champ (again!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mrs. Puma

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
So proud of this kid...what an awesome weekend! She got her highest AA ever, good enough for third place of 20 AND her 9.6 first place Bronze bars was a personal best. She also scored her highest on Silver bars, 9.35, which was only beat by a 9.4. I thought for second she had State bar champ x2, but I’m still so happy for her. Also, she qualified for Worlds for Bronze AA and both Silver bars and floor. It was only the second time she had ever competed Silver floor, and even through the music stopped for about five seconds and she almost forgot to turn her full turn into a 3/2 (her Silver floor is the same as Bronze floor except upgraded tumbling passes and she needs two Bs) she still qualified and actually tied for third. I know I always say this, but I do know USAIGC Bronze (and Silver) isn’t nearly as fancy as a lot of your kids and some would be disappointed with a 36.325, but she’s come so far and I’m so proud of her. Thanks to all who have supported her through this crazy journey!

I have two dauggdaug who are thrilled anytime they break a 36! Like THRILLED! Great job at state for her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back