Quotes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

" If there had not been such a thing as gymnastics I would have had to invent because I feel at one with the sport." -Olga Korbut.

Excellance is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

"Winners train, losers complain" - though sometimes I think that is harsh - it usually makes the kids laugh.

"Great works are not measured by strength, but by perserverance"
-Not sure who said it, but my old coach (and favorite) gave it to me

"Its something unpredictable, but in the end its right, I hope you had the time of your life" -Greenday

Quotes <3

I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.​

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.​

Wake up every day knowing that today is a new day and only you can determine the outcome of that day. So dream big, accept the challenge, and never look back.​

Set daily, monthly, and long term goals and dreams. Don't ever be afraid to dream too big. Nothing is impossible. If you believe in yourself, you can achieve it.

My favourites <3
the last one is by nastia luikin
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

my fav. quotes and poems!

u17272360.jpg

The world is full of kings and quenns who try to blind your eyes and steal your dreams

you never no what u may b u will only no if u try 2 c

u fear the loss and pain of defeat but still are able to stand on 2 feet u crumble and cry as much as u want but nothing can keep u away from the hunt, this is what u've been working for the pride an dhonor as u take the floor,u remember the pain and struggles u had when all the good had turned to bad, when behind the scenes u crumbled and prayed for it all to just simply go away, the doubts and regrets that u went throught sometimes just mad eu want to give it to the next girl in line who gave it her all but always seemed to carry a fall, u remember the times when u thought of giving up, but could never find a reason to disrupt, anything and everything that u gave to the sport the heart desires and all the support, but when the pressure builds and tears u apart how r u able to not depart, how r u able to still carry a smile when everything inside is in a pile, but u hold ur head up high and never look back cause this is what keeps u all in tack, its what runs througth your vains, and its the key to your heart, its only the beginning only the start, it holds a future that can never be told, one that can shine with the brightest of gold, the sky is its limit with the moon as its guide, and no one can ever predict how high one could go witht he hard work put in to truely become a champion!

What doesn't break us, makes us stronger!

(This is what I told my daughter when she broke her foot back in January and she is still on the road to recovery 3 months later - BUT, she is recovering and she is strong! Go get 'em girl!!! :D)

If you don't leap you'll never know what it's like to fly

Training is what you are doing while your opponent is sleeping in -Brian Owen

Whether you believe you can or you believe you can't , you're usually right

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back