Raw Ambition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The first one Gracie was around 6 years old at the time it was taken. She is now 10 and I believe competing level 9 this year. She is also on the TOPS national team. The 2nd one Gena was around 10 at the time, she made it all the way to the elite level around the age of 12 or 13. I thought I had heard that she dropped back to level 10 or may have just recently quit gymnastics, but I could be wrong on that. And the 3rd one is Chelesa Davis, who is on the sr. national team.

Oh, and the reason they have so many skills at the such a young age (besides they are talented). They start doing 2 a day practices from a really young age. I want to say that their youngest "dream teamers" practice around 30-36 hours a week. Don't know exactly at what age they do that but it is pretty young. However, they know how to pace their kids. I wouldn't be surprised in the next couple years that they have a handfull on the Sr. National Team. I think they had 5 or 6 qualify to the Junior Division at nationals this year.

Last edited:
Those were all amazing videos. I enjoyed watching them and want to show them to my daughter when I get the chance too. Thanks for sharing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back