WAG Re-working L7 Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Due to injuries/conditions, my L7 needs to rework her floor routine. It seems her passes of 1) RO-BHS-BLO and 2) FLO would be sufficient for the acro and B skills. Is this correct? Now to make sure she has enough A skills, where can those be found? She has switch leap+ front tuck jump, full turn, and single stag leap.
Any help would be appreciated! Trying to keep her stress low so she can be as successful as possible with all the other stuff she has going on!

Thank you

It is extremely hard to not have enough As. They only need 5, and the round off, back handspring, back lay out, are all As, in addition to the turn, the jump and the stag leap.

Acro pass with a backward salto (min. 2 flight elements) : RO BHS BLO

Acro pass with a forward salto (add’l elements allowed) – EITHER the backward or forward salto must be a layout: FLO

Dance passage (2 Group 1 elements) including 180° leap off 1 foot: Switch leap, tuck jump

Minimum 1/1 turn on one foot: Check

At Level 7, the gymnast must perform the following Value Parts:

5 A: already counted those and I believe she has 6
2 B: front layout, switch leap.

It is extremely hard to not have enough As. They only need 5, and the round off, back handspring, back lay out, are all As, in addition to the turn, the jump and the stag leap.

Acro pass with a backward salto (min. 2 flight elements) : RO BHS BLO

Acro pass with a forward salto (add’l elements allowed) – EITHER the backward or forward salto must be a layout: FLO

Dance passage (2 Group 1 elements) including 180° leap off 1 foot: Switch leap, tuck jump

Minimum 1/1 turn on one foot: Check

At Level 7, the gymnast must perform the following Value Parts:

5 A: already counted those and I believe she has 6
2 B: front layout, switch leap.
Always check with your coach, though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back