Parents Read this article when you find yourself in need of perspective

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I absolutely love it. Sometimes I work myself into an anxiety ball, worried about the injuries that could take place in the sport instead of realizing that my daughter does what she loves the most and that we should just enjoy this.

Thank you for posting this. It certainly does put things in perspective and is most definitely worth sharing ... and re-reading whenever necessary.

Yes, I might print this out and bring a copy with me to read at regionals! Seriously, it is so true. Made me tear up.

Edited to say that after this year, we will only have 3 seasons left. The end is near, and I am going to try really hard to enjoy the last little bit. Thanks for sharing.

We're off to our first competition for the year in about 30 minutes. I got the time wrong and got my daughter up early, so I've jumped onto CB to help the time pass. This is just what I needed this morning! I've been so nervous for her this morning. I know she wants to do well and is working towards her goal of going to nationals in six week. But she's coming back from a stress fracture in her foot, and in reality, today is just about getting out there and gaining some confidence.

I still don't know how I'm going to watch anything, but I'm definitely taking a fresh perspective with me today! Thanks.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back