Ready for the MAG team finals??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Solid landing, rings bore me too! He's cute, young enough to be my son I think though, eek! No score shown

Amazed the stadium isn't full

Korea on pommels, yawn looks so silly! Almost lost it 14.???

ROtation

Hope you all enjoy, enjoy! I pulled an all nighter for WAG, and just don't love the mens as much:D even though it is still exciting, I just can't do 3 nights this week - ... but I will try to get the 411 for dd's coaches in the morning. They have to wait to watch on NBC.

I will of course wait to pull my next all nighter for WAG finals!!!!!!!!

nighty nite :D

More swimming here........

they just want to make us stay up late so we are tired tomorrow. I have already set up my automatic coffee maker so it will be ready when I get up - I am thinking of putting it on my nightstand so I don't have to walk to the kitchen to actually GET the coffee :p

Hope you all enjoy, enjoy! I pulled an all nighter for WAG, and just don't love the mens as much:D even though it is still exciting, I just can't do 3 nights this week - ... but I will try to get the 411 for dd's coaches in the morning. They have to wait to watch on NBC.

I will of course wait to pull my next all nighter for WAG finals!!!!!!!!

nighty nite :D

Good night!! Thanks for stopping by Ingym:)

Bog was Tans pretty good?

Midwestgymmom - perhaps we should try to find a swimming forum to post on until they bring back the gymnastics :D

Awesome US vault, double front, stuck. Heavy tape on ankle. Very happy he seems.

Rom on p.Bars, Koczi, nice job ,

Spring US vaulting...not seen

tomita 15.150 pommel

they just want to make us stay up late so we are tired tomorrow. I have already set up my automatic coffee maker so it will be ready when I get up - I am thinking of putting it on my nightstand so I don't have to walk to the kitchen to actually GET the coffee :p

:rotfl: theres an idea!!

Arg! I wish they would tape the interviews with the swimmers and get back to the gymnastics :mad:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back