Reasons Why gymnastics is my life...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

so far I have:

Its fun to have muscles bigger then all the boys
Sweet Tricks to show off
Because we like doing gymnastics on Friday Nights
All that conditioning= abs

but can you gymnasts please give me some more? I want to have a really long list! Thanks! <3

great way to make new friends
it gives you a great sense of accomplishment when you make a new skill
meet great people and make great new relationships
meet your BFF
have funny gym inside jokes
it is amazingly cool and fun
opens doorways for a lot of other sports
there are options, if you want to compete or not
and so many more

it will leave you with memories forever
gives you some crazy stories to tell your friends/family
it's challenging
gives you a job opportunity when you're older
adorable leo's and gym clothes (yes I had to say something about the fashion haha)

great way to stay in shape and have fun
can continue it through college
become part of a team

It gives you discipline.
It helps you write awesome essays for English, colleges, and scholarships with all those qualities you've developed (ex. determination, perseverance, grace, elegance, respect)
You have an excuse for dates you don't want to go on. (It's so bad, but I've used it once. This guy really liked me, but I didn't like him at all, so I told him I was too busy for a boyfriend, which is kinda true)

Its fun to be able to do more pull ups than half the guys in class!
Its makes it easier to come up with a celbratory dance when you score a goal! (Round off back tucks are fun!)
It helps with every sport you do!
Its fun!

You have an excuse for dates you don't want to go on. (It's so bad, but I've used it once. This guy really liked me, but I didn't like him at all, so I told him I was too busy for a boyfriend, which is kinda true)

Or, when someone wants to hang out with you that you don't really wanna hang out with, or you get invited to a party...you can always say "Sorry...I've got gym!"
:D

Other sports are so gosh-darn-easy.
You enjoy having no skin on your hands.
To pass that Muscles and Movement section of Bio with 100% without ever needing to study. And you could have passed at age ten.
To be asked reguarly if you are in fact an elastic band
To be able to beat all the boys at arm wrestling despite them being at least a foot and a half bigger than you.
For knowing you work ten times harder than anyone else.
For the friends.
For the competition.

Because IT ROCKS!

ADRENALINE!

The thrill of facing and conquering the ultimate and most worthy opponent, fear.

It just worked out that way.

because not everyone can do it
because everything else is boring
because every time you almost give up, something wonderful happens to make you keep coming back for more

Most gymnasts have a tough shedule - so I add it teaches you to be well organised.
In gymnastics you strive for the best I guess and kind of become a perfectionist - this also makes you wanns strive for the best in other things like schook, job,......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back