Coaches Rec vs Team pricing. owners/coaches please respond

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello,

I'm looking for some external data on pricing our team. I have my own calculations based on payroll and overhead per gymnast per hour but I like comparisons. For those gyms with team training 9 hours per week please weigh in. What is your price per hour for a one hour rec kid and what is your hourly price for 9hrs/week?

Right now we are $17.75/hour for rec and $10.25/hour for our team training 5 hours per week.

Thanks!

$15.08/hour for a one hour per week rec. class.

$9.15/hour for a 5 hour per week team.

$6.94/hour for a 9 hour per week team.

$6.29/hour for a 12 hour per week team.

$5.61/hour for a 16 hour per week team.

$5.19/hour for a 20 hour per week team.

I know that my gymnast fees are $7 an hour and I think rec is something like $15 but I'm not too sure as I don't do much admin stuff

$15.08/hour for a one hour per week rec. class.

$9.15/hour for a 5 hour per week team.

$6.94/hour for a 9 hour per week team.

$6.29/hour for a 12 hour per week team.

$5.61/hour for a 16 hour per week team.

$5.19/hour for a 20 hour per week team.

I'd like to purchase your 20 hour option, and pay for it over time while using 1 of the 20 hours each week for the next 20 weeks.

Thanks for the insight. I think given our numbers and our overhead I feel comfortable with 7.25.. thanks!

We charge 16.25 per hour for rec
Advanced 11.87 per hour they come 2 he's week
Team pricing
$5.20 per hr they come 24 hr a month....bout to go more hrs though and change that price. All of my students pay based on monthly fees so its $65 for 1 he classes $95 for 2 hr classes and if there is a sibling they get $10 off. Everyone pays by direct draft with the exception of a few or they can choose to pay the whole session....sessions are spring and fall 5 months summer 2 months. I also require them to pay for their spot whether they quit or not.... being on direct draft I can still charge them.....the only reason they would not be charged anymore if they leave during a session is for injury with a dr note or they move more than an hour away. This has helped on budget especially during the summer months. No more dropping for vacation and not paying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back