Parents Reflecting and wanted to share a few things I learned...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How wise your post is!! I've come back to read it several times. This is my favorite part: .... Those talents and gifts don't go away because they move into the next phase of their life... No matter how hard we may try to resist, every one of our sons and daughters will have that moment when it's time to move on, and what you said is so spot on.

Just seeing this today & I have to say I could have written it :) Guess I'm a sap too! Now that my DD is retired from gymnastics & can look back with total pride for all she accomplished as a gymnast. Thank you for expessing my same thoughts & feelings so beautifully!

Thank you for sharing your perspective that is worth so much to this fellow gym mom who's gymmie is only in yr 2 of competition! So beautifully written, I'm going to save it and read it often.

Very eloquently written. What is life if we don't take the time to learn from our experiences? Our little people really can teach us a lot about the goodness in life. You and your DD will be just fine. This world is made better just by having you in it. Impart your knowledge on those who need it, like the new mommies and daddies with stars in their eyes when little Susie does that 'big' skill as a tiny tot. Because after all DD will go to the O-lympics!! Thank you for your well thought out and much needed post!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back