WAG Region 3 - Level 7 State % for Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Newtothis

Proud Parent
Does anyone know what the different breakdowns for each state in Region 3 making it to Regionals for level 7? I swear I saw a document online somewhere that broke it down by each state and top X in each age group go automatically, then this % goes at large, but now can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!!

Does anyone know what the different breakdowns for each state in Region 3 making it to Regionals for level 7? I swear I saw a document online somewhere that broke it down by each state and top X in each age group go automatically, then this % goes at large, but now can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!!
It says on our Region website that the numbers will be posted in March, so I assume that's true for all regions. Someone asked me about it also, and I thought I saw it before, but then I couldn't find it.

We are Region 6 in NY. The breakdown is listed on the information page for States as to how many quality to regionals. Check your Region. And state websites

They had it up on the txusag site last year and since level 7 state for Texas is next weekend I’m guessing it will be up soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back