Parents Region 5 leotard 2022

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Trying to find any information on a region 5 championships leotard for 2022. There is nothing on the region 5 USAG webpage- yet other regions have info about their leos and t-shirts. Anyone with any info? Did info go out to the clubs- ours claims no emails on this. I can not get an answer from state USAG or the region on this- thanks

I don't know what details you are looking for, but I do know most state leotards and shirts are to be picked up at the meet.
There are state leos and most regions have a regional championships commemorative leo- you can see them on the USAG region websites. One leo for state championships and another leo for the region- but region 5 has no info and can't get an answer from USAG reps. Most regions include the regional championships leo as a gift for each gymnast- have no idea about region 5.

I'm in Region 8, and there is no picture of the state or Regionals leo on the Region 8 website. I believe participants can purchase a commemorative leo at their respective Regional event. We do know that State Team members (at least for Xcel) will not get their leo until the day of their event.

I'm new to Regionals stuff, but I hear it's pretty normal to not have this kind of information in advance. It probably varies by region, though.

I'm in Region 8, and there is no picture of the state or Regionals leo on the Region 8 website. I believe participants can purchase a commemorative leo at their respective Regional event. We do know that State Team members (at least for Xcel) will not get their leo until the day of their event.

I'm new to Regionals stuff, but I hear it's pretty normal to not have this kind of information in advance. It probably varies by region, though.
I found this leo for region 8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-220207_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220421-220207_Chrome.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 86
To be fair, I only looked at Xcel (on the Regionals website) and haven't yet seen one. I avoid FB like the plague and didn't think to look there. ;)

We are in region five. Any gymnast who qualified to regionals at the state meet was required to pay for the regional leotard that same weekend. The leotards were sent to our gym who distributed them to the gymnasts. Our gym sent a link in order to order the T-shirt for the regional meet.

We are in region five. Any gymnast who qualified to regionals at the state meet was required to pay for the regional leotard that same weekend. The leotards were sent to our gym who distributed them to the gymnasts. Our gym sent a link in order to order the T-shirt for the regional meet.
Ohio does not do a region 5 leo for xcel or levels 6-8; they have a state championships leo only- this is directly from the state chair USAG.

Ohio does not do a region 5 leo for xcel or levels 6-8; they have a state championships leo only- this is directly from the state chair USAG.
This is odd. Are you talking about the state team (ex the top 8 in each level) or leos that everyone can buy? If it's the former, what do the Ohio gymnasts wear at reagionals then? And if it's the latter, then Ohio wouldn't be involved. It would becoming from the Region organization.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back