Parents Region 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

z2akids

Proud Parent
I know that there are several Region 5 gymnasts/parents/coaches on here. Several other regions have a social group for their region, but ours has not. I just created one. We will see if it takes off. Please feel free to join if you are in Region 5.

I don't know how to add members without them making a request. If anyone who wants to join can go to the social groups and request to add to the group, I will get you approved. Thanks.

I don't know how to add members without them making a request. If anyone who wants to join can go to the social groups and request to add to the group, I will get you approved. Thanks.
1. Go to the group
2. Click on the "Members" link (right hand sidebar area, not a tab)
3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of members and there will be an open text box to 'invite' a new member....just type their name in the box and an invitation will go to them

If you're doing this from a mobile device, it is basically the same process except the members will be after the group messages (rather that to the right), so just keep scrolling and then click the "members" link

I know that there are several Region 5 gymnasts/parents/coaches on here. Several other regions have a social group for their region, but ours has not. I just created one. We will see if it takes off. Please feel free to join if you are in Region 5.
I am R5 also. Add me please

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back