MAG Regional Weekend #1

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Regional Update- My son made nationals as a JE! Level 8- 12 year old. He didn't have a great regional meet- he fell twice and then fell once on tech sequence. Without those falls he probably would have made the elite team camp- but hey- HE MADE IT! I am so proud of him. :)

Luckily this year I need 1 less day off, and I have enough days left that they won't dock me. The district thinks they pay me a lot more than I think they pay me! That was a shocker, but well worth it!

We may need a CB meet up!!

Luckily this year I need 1 less day off, and I have enough days left that they won't dock me. The district thinks they pay me a lot more than I think they pay me! That was a shocker, but well worth it!

We may need a CB meet up!!
Yes!!!!!

We practice Wednesday at 8am for national. When does everyone else practice? For people who have been before- do you go to the opening ceremony?

Reactions: sce
Yes, we went last year. It was awesome. And D is getting Academic All American so he will want to go.

We practice right after you....

Congratulations to all! Regionals was not a great day for my guy (well, the words "dumpster fire" come to mind . . .) but we'll be cheering you on from home and hoping for an even bigger meetup next year.

Reactions: sce
That is awesome! So proud I got to see my L9/13 win L9 JE AA Regionals days before I deployed. I will have to monitor Nationals from an austere location via MSO and Facebook live if I'm willing to wake up at 2am for that feed. I know the highlight of my son's gym career was opening ceremonies in BC, MI when USAG still had funds to host a live music concert as part of opening ceremonies. The lawsuits and payouts have taken their toll, but the guest speaker and announcement of the Academic All-Americans are definitely worth watching. Enjoy that week - the time is precious.

That is awesome! So proud I got to see my L9/13 win L9 JE AA Regionals days before I deployed. I will have to monitor Nationals from an austere location via MSO and Facebook live if I'm willing to wake up at 2am for that feed. I know the highlight of my son's gym career was opening ceremonies in BC, MI when USAG still had funds to host a live music concert as part of opening ceremonies. The lawsuits and payouts have taken their toll, but the guest speaker and announcement of the Academic All-Americans are definitely worth watching. Enjoy that week - the time is precious.
Congratulations to your son! Thank you for your service!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back