WAG Regionals results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 17723

Well, after an ankle and shin injury, and questioning whether I will be competing or not, I had an amazing meet considering I am still recovering and have practiced vault/tumbling very little. This was YMCA regionals and my scores were:
Beam: 9.175 (I decided I wanted to land my cartwheel more than I was afraid of it :D)
Bars: 8.575 (I hit my toes on low bar in my tap swing :oops:)
Floor: 9.05
Vault: 8.2 (they were scoring VERY low)
4th all around and my team came in third.
I am proud of how I did, and am now taking a bit of a break :p

No. I was going to, but because of my ankle we decided to pull me so I can heal. Are you?
YG qualified, but there isnt an ocean nearby, so we are just waiting until next year! Long Beach... Pacific Ocean... as long as she doesn't slice her knee before competing again, we will be good :D

YG qualified, but there isnt an ocean nearby, so we are just waiting until next year! Long Beach... Pacific Ocean... as long as she doesn't slice her knee before competing again, we will be good :D
Yup. I wish I went to Florida last year... oh well. I qualified as well, and my team is going, but I opted out because I wanted the season to end. Plus, there isn't much to do (oceans, lakes, etc.)
Hopefully I will be healthy next year to go to Long Beach, Cali (especially since that is my name :p)

We went to Georgia in 2013 and Florida in 2014. We also went to Toledo in 2011 (we are from Ohio).
This year, our team is taking 4 girls... a L3, L5, L6, and L7. Last year, we took 28 girls and the year before that, we took 22.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back