We have an out of town meet coming up. Our session is Friday early afternoon. Our coach is traveling on Friday and we booked a hotel for him Friday night since we are not sure what time our session will end. I am currently having an issue with the coach wishing to extend his travel till Sunday. We currently pay our coaches $100 per session, $20 per diem, hotel and airfare for the meet. This meet happens to be in a resort area so a lot of the parents are staying till Sunday, in part because we booked flights before we knew session time, so we had to book the entire weekend to be sure we were covered. Our Non Profit parent booster club informed him that if he wishes to stay till Sunday he would be responsible for Saturday nights hotel. Also, he needed to book his flight now as flights have doubled in price since he has been deciding his plans, our meet is a week away. So not only are we paying more for his airfare but he now thinks he is entitled to a vacation on the parents. How do you handle coaches travel and changes to the standard policy? Any help would be appreciated as he is really giving me a hard time and I am worried it will affect his coaching with my daughter.