DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
With the addition of the photo album feature in our current software, I will be removing the old photo gallery. Please upload your pictures to the album area in your "User CP" area.

You can view all the current albums here:

The Chalk Bucket - All Albums

You can access the old photo gallery for the next week by clicking the following link:

Main Index - The Chalk Bucket Gallery

For more information on the new photo album feature, please go to the following link:

The Chalk Bucket - FAQ: User Profile Features

this may be a VERY dumb ? - but how do we upload the pictures to User CP from the old gallery -

Good question. Goto the old gallery and follow these steps:

1. Find the picture you would like in the new gallery.
  2. Click on the picture until you get the the largest image.
  3. Right click on the picture.
  4. Select "save image as" and save it to your desktop.
Now you can goto "User CP" and upload the picture from your desktop to your new album.

Something tells me CB will lose a lot of images.....like, from people who uploaded them a long time ago and don't post here much anymore to know that they have to move them.

Something tells me CB will lose a lot of images.....like, from people who uploaded them a long time ago and don't post here much anymore to know that they have to move them.

I'm sure we'll build them back up again. I could move everyone's photos...it would just take a while.

I'm sure we'll build them back up again. I could move everyone's photos...it would just take a while.

That might be nice. But its your site, not mine...so your decision :).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back