Reply to laurameer

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnastRaeRae87

Laurameer~
I can't post in the other thread but I wanted to start a new one so gymnasts an say what they their experience with coaches leaving are.

Two of my coaches left and I was really sad. I have known them for a really long time and it is hard, I won't deny that. With today's technology it is easy to keep in contact. That really helps. Between e-mail, letters, and everything else. Even having your coach get a chalkbucket could help.

One of my other coaches left and I just found out yesterday. She left on a day that I wasn't there so I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm sad but I know she will come back and say bye or give me her number so we can hang out. I hope your DD continues doing what she loves. :D

When I was a level 5 the level 6 coach left so when I moved up we had a girl who was on the team but graduated but then she had to go back to college after summer so we got another girl who graduated a while before this girl but then she left right after states so then we got another girl who graduated but shes still there!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back