Requirements for Bronze Level Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MommaLove

Proud Parent
Hi (New Here)

what are the required and optional tumbling passes for her Bronze Floor Routine.

She has a round off double back handspring

Tuck Jump

Leap Jump

Front Hand Spring

Hand Stand Foward Roll

PS. I still dont like her routine. its sloppy and weak which is a whole other Thread.

I think you might have posted in the wrong place. You posted in the T&T forum. Are you talking about xcel?

Ok, maybe not xcel. That combo of skills is too advanced to even be allowed n xcel bronze. Now I'm really confused.

Reactions: sce
I think you might have posted in the wrong place. You posted in the T&T forum. Are you talking about xcel?

Ok, maybe not xcel. That combo of skills is too advanced to even be allowed n xcel bronze. Now I'm really confused.

oh really so sorry im new here ok i will look :) thank you for your help :)

Sorry if I'm way off here, but your posts remind me a lot of those of an underage gymnast who was recently banned...

And yes, like MILgymFAM said, that skill set would not be allowed in an Xcel Bronze competition. There's a maximum of two flight skills allowed in a routine so the RO BHS BHS would already exhaust both of those with the FHS not being allowed. At least that's what I've gathered online.

Also what's a leap jump???

Sorry if I'm way off here, but your posts remind me a lot of those of an underage gymnast who was recently banned...

And yes, like MILgymFAM said, that skill set would not be allowed in an Xcel Bronze competition. There's a maximum of two flight skills allowed in a routine so the RO BHS BHS would already exhaust both of those with the FHS not being allowed. At least that's what I've gathered online.

Also what's a leap jump???[/QU

These Skills are in her current routine already. I'm asking because i feel that a handstand forward roll is very immature for her routine we are USAIGC. I dont know about Xcel we are only Copper-Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back