• Thread starter GymnastRaeRae87
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnastRaeRae87

icon5.gif
Gift idea for a great coach
My daughter has one coach that has really helped her out & gone above & beyond. Next weekend my DD is going solo to a meet with this coach & I would really like to have my daughter give her a little inexpensive something, just to say "thank you". Is it appropriate? And, any suggestions?

I wanted to put this in this forum so gymnasts could give ideas too. I agree with whomever said to take a picture and frame it with the date. That is a great idea. I think a letter is a great present. Letters are always great and they last forever!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what my team did is we got a plain orange (his favorite color) t-shirt and got printend on it Gene ( his name) and Energym ( the name of uor club) and he wheres it to all of our meets. so ya you can do that!!!!

For our coach, we bought a white pillow case and we all signed it with a little note about our appreciation for her, and we put a little gymnast doing a walkover on it, and framed it.
but since you want to do something a little more personal (if it's just your daughter) i would suggest maybe just a framed pic like said above, or maybe taking her to a little restaraunt after a meet for lunch or dinner. hope this helps! keep us updated on what you eventually decide to do for her and tell us how it turned out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News