WAG results still not posted

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yuenling

Proud Parent
My DD participated in a very large meet in Texas almost a month ago, and the scores are not on online anywhere even though the website says it would be on MeetScoresOnline. I did not write any scores down, thinking I'd be able to see it uploaded, but it is not there yet. I would like to know what my DD's scores are since all the scores and placements are mixed up in my head.

Any suggestions what I can do?

Have you checked the meet's website? Sometimes, they will post the results there. Or if you know the company who ran the scoring, you can check their site as well. I would also check my meet scores too

The meet is on mymeetscores, but her session is missing. =( The meet website just says, "it will be on meetscoresonline".

Does the meet director owe it to us to publish the scores? Do they send it to the coaches?

I don't want to put the meet director on the spot so I don't want to post the meet name. However, it was a very large meet including Mens' gymnastics and Tumbling & Trampoline and NCAA.

For some reason, metroplex challenge is listed in multiple places under which color gym you were in. So you might be looking at the wrong gym.

I hate it when some meets get published and others don't. My dd's three highest scoring meets of her life never got published on mymeetscores.

For some reason, metroplex challenge is listed in multiple places under which color gym you were in. So you might be looking at the wrong gym.

I hate it when some meets get published and others don't. My dd's three highest scoring meets of her life never got published on mymeetscores.
Same for my dd. Sort of a bummer!!

Good guess. Actually, if you go to meetscoresonline, there is no scores for any women's session for that meet anymore.

Was it the last session of the meet? I'm still waiting for my daughter's last session of the meet from 2 years ago.

Was it the last session of the meet? I'm still waiting for my daughter's last session of the meet from 2 years ago.

Not really. It was a session in the middle of the meet! There were a lot of sessions going on in parallel, so I don't know if there are other sessions missing too. But I know some of the other sesssions after my DD's were fine.

The weird thing about that meet is that the awards they announced did not match what the online scores showed. My daughter competed that very first session Friday morning and her medal placement in everything except floor didn't match what meetscoresonline said.

I guess this is trying to beat a dead horse, but in the last few weeks has anybody found a definitive way to post scores to mymeetscores.com. The meet director for our last meet has posted every year and is struggling to get the scores in this year. She is very frustrated. They did not post the actual scores to their website for over a week, then began the process. It seems like if the meet doesn't get posted immediately, it doesn't work? Anyway, if anybody finally figured this out, input would be appreciated.

I guess this is trying to beat a dead horse, but in the last few weeks has anybody found a definitive way to post scores to mymeetscores.com. The meet director for our last meet has posted every year and is struggling to get the scores in this year. She is very frustrated. They did not post the actual scores to their website for over a week, then began the process. It seems like if the meet doesn't get posted immediately, it doesn't work? Anyway, if anybody finally figured this out, input would be appreciated.

I have noticed that the last two weeks' of meets by me aren't showing up either. I'm wondering if something's going on either with the site, or with the person who does it.

I know two years ago half the sessions of a meet weren't added, so i just kept doing the "add scores" and putting the link. I think I did it about once a week. It took two months, but they finally showed. Not sure if I had anything to do with it or not, but at least I felt like I was doing "something"

I'll pass that information on. It seems strange that she was able to post in previous years. Also another meet we attended across the country is having the same problem. The meet director is actually having problems as well. I think our director is calling around, but I figured I'd see if anybody her could give suggestions. Thanks.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back