Rhythmic or Artistic Gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm 13 and VERY TALL @ 5'5.
I current;y do gymnastics relationally @ a level 3... But i am unable to do alot of skills due to my lack of arm strength. I have a four pack and very strong legs which i always use to my advantage.
I'm super flexible. I can do all three splits and can do the oversplits on my right leg on a one foot mat. My back is incredibly flexible. i can pull my head through my legs in a bridge. I have a friend that does RG and what she does is amazing. I love gymnastics very much but it just isnt the sport for me. I also like rhythmic gymnastics because it focuses more on flexibility.
Thank You :)

sounds like your mind is already made you just want someone to okay it and i say that if you want to do RG go for it!

Actually, I say you should try it before you quit AG, obviously. RG is hard. Ag is hard too, but they're different kinds of hard.
If you really would prefer to spend the rest of your gymnastics career doing RG, then go for it. If you're not sure, or you think it's just a phase, slow down. Think first, then make your move.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back