Rip solutions before comp?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

natashalyndall

Hi yall,
Im back from retirement after 8 yrs and looking for a quick and effective solution for rips, I have a comp very soon and need a way to get my hands healing quickly.
Heard of: metho, tea bags, creams, tea tree oil, bangages
Thanks

I've found that a black tea bag with neosporin overnight heals a rip almost completely! Just put the tea bag in a mug with hot water (but not too hot!) for a few minutes and then squeeze out most of the tea so the bag is damp but not dry. Put the neosporin on your rip and tape the teabag over it with althetic or medical tape. Then leave on overnight. I always preferred to put a sock that I had cut fingers and a thumb hole into over the tea bag and tape too. Best of luck at your competition!

Thanks for this. Where do I get the neosporin? Chemist?
Im in Australia qld. Never heard of this stuff before

Thanks for this. Where do I get the neosporin? Chemist?
Im in Australia qld. Never heard of this stuff before
Neosporin is just the brand name, it's actually a first aid antibiotic/pain relieving ointment (this is what the type says). So, I presume you can get it in Australia just maybe not under the brand name. I would check at the chemist. Hopefully this helps!

Neosporin is just the brand name, it's actually a first aid antibiotic/pain relieving ointment (this is what the type says). So, I presume you can get it in Australia just maybe not under the brand name. I would check at the chemist. Hopefully this helps!
Oh awesome. Thanks so much for your help [emoji4] this is what it looks like now. A lot better since posting this post
1529d99a612a807c3fa063feded2bcf0.jpg

We use something that's called 'zinkzalf' in Dutch, Google says it's 'zinc oxide ointment in English. After that you can use Vaseline (do you know that in Australia?). For me this is a quick and effective solution for rips!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back