Parents ROFL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
D just got out of practice. During his practice, the compulsary girls are practicing as well. And learning floor routines. So, the music over and over and over.

So on the way home we were talking about it. I asked him what he he would do if he had to sit through that at every meet. HIs reply was
"Oh, that will be my wife's job. I mean, I will go to a few of the meets, but I just can't take that music. Until Optionals..when it all changes."

Hahaha my little one practices at the same time the level two's are always working on floor and that song drives me nuts hearing it over and over twice a week.

My friends went once last year to my DR level 4 meet and said they'd be back when she reached optionals...lol

DD (age 7) competed level 3 last season. She was suppose to repeat 3 this season but we switched gyms this summer due to a move and the new gym (which is in a really tough region) wanted to have her just train (ie no competition) in order to polish up her skills a bit before having her compete 3 next season. I have to admit that one of my first thoughts when new gym told me this was... "At least I don't have to listen to that level 3 floor music anymore!" :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back