MAG Routine level shift?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

sce

Proud Parent
Hi,

A parent has says that in their area, Florida I believe, that the levels are shifting this season. ie Level 5 will use level 6 routines etc. Has anyone else heard anything like this?

Hi,

A parent has says that in their area, Florida I believe, that the levels are shifting this season. ie Level 5 will use level 6 routines etc. Has anyone else heard anything like this?

I have heard that there are no changes to the boys' age group program this year. Having a L10, I am not always up on the lower levels, but this seems to gto against anything USAG has done for the past 2 quads. I asked my kiddo and he said he had not heard anything either.

Reactions: sce
Our state director said all changes (including birthdate change that was originally going to be this year) will happen next year. Even with that I haven’t heard of moving the routines being one of the changes coming next year.

Our state director said all changes (including birthdate change that was originally going to be this year) will happen next year. Even with that I haven’t heard of moving the routines being one of the changes coming next year.

Neither have I. But since D is in his last year :)eek::()i truly don't pay as much attention. BUt, this is what I have been told as well.

Hi,

Routines will not change for the 2020-2021 season.

KRC
I'm curious do you know, is a change like sce mentioned being considered or planned for the near future? A level realignment?

I'm curious do you know, is a change like sce mentioned being considered or planned for the near future? A level realignment?

I think if a change like that is happening, it is being done with the age group changes and the date change. So realignmnet has to take place with all of that. It will be interesting to see when it is all said and done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back