Parents Routines used in mobility meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all!

First time poster here. My daughter is currently in Excel Silver and will finish a season and then have a mobility meet for level 4 (and maybe 5 as well). I know that JO compulsories have the same floor routines. Would my daughter be able to use her current excel routine for the mobility meet and adjust skills as needed or will she need to learn the compulsory routine instead.

Thanks!

Got it - I was trying to determine when she would learn those routines if they were required. Thank you for your response.

Got it - I was trying to determine when she would learn those routines if they were required. Thank you for your response.
this is pretty common in gyms that use xcel to JO. Depending on age, it doesn't take long to learn the routines. The routines used to be very similar so it was pretty easy to learn. I am not sure if they are still. Also, you are not looking for perfection. Most gyms that do this are just looking for a minimum score needed to move up.

this is pretty common in gyms that use xcel to JO. Depending on age, it doesn't take long to learn the routines. The routines used to be very similar so it was pretty easy to learn. I am not sure if they are still. Also, you are not looking for perfection. Most gyms that do this are just looking for a minimum score needed to move up.
Good to know - probably overthinking which is normal for me :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back