Routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kgymn

Gymnast
Do any of you have routines you are working on? I have made myself a beam routine, not to any specific level just to my own skills. There's nothing fancy in it LOL but this is what it looks like:

straddle- cross support mount. Candlestick. Stand, step, leg swing-pivot (don't know if it has a technical name or not.) Leap. Full turn. Pivot/hop 1/2. Cross handstand. Cat leap-tuck jump. Grapevine to turn. Cartwheel. straight jump 1/2-split jump. Roundoff off.

I'm thinking of making up a floor routine too, but right now I have nothing much to put in it! Soon I will have my tumbling skills back though :)

~Katy

that's awesome. i love your routine! i have found that when i have days that i don't want to do beam - i make myself do two routines. it is much easier than trying to think of a beam work out.

Cool routine! Simple routines rock. They give you more room to showcase your perfect execution. ;) Making up routines to make working out less boring sounds like a great idea. I think I'll try that. I don't have a lot of tumbling I could put in either, but I know 7 years worth of ballet moves.

That is actually a pretty decent routine. I don't quite have the imagination to make up my own routines, luckily my coach is an awesome choreographer! But do you mind if I borrow yours to try out? (I will give copyrights to you so I am not infringing lol)

Of course you may use it! I've taught it to half my adult class LOL... well not quite half. Just a couple. But I certainly don't mind.

~Katy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back