Parents Saw Shawn Johnson today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
We had her at our meet today for 3 hrs in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Everyone was able to get plenty of pictures and autographs with her. She is adorable!!! She is so tiny and so cute, just like a little doll. She has the most beautiful smile. She came in last night (with her mom) to the hotel while I was working a session, signed some autographs and then went up to her room. The rest of the night all the team girls tried to hunt down where in the hotel her room was,LOL

My DD got her gym bag signed and pictures. The opposite side of where Carly signed last year. And I got a pillow case signed when there was hardly anyone in the line waitting for my DD. Between signing times, she was walking around the hotel, watched the meet for awhile, and you would never know she was a celebrity. DD even spotted her in the bathroom!

I tried to post a picture of her w/my DD but it wouldn't post, I'll keep trying though.

How exciting! Upload a picture to your gallery!! That is so awesome. My DD would love to meet SJ or NL.

soooo cool!!!! She is such a cute girl!!! Can't wait to see the picture. We are going to a meet in a couple of weeks and Shawn, Nastia, And Alicia are suppose to be there. DD don't know yet... :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back