WAG scary floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know this could seem a bit out there, but if you could find someone to edit Saint-Saëns' Dance Macabre (basically dance of death) down to the right amount of time, I think it would fit the bill--kind of spooky, yet still interesting.

My favorite piece of trivia about this piece of music is that it was used in the "Hush" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is almost entirely dialogue free.

I know this could seem a bit out there, but if you could find someone to edit Saint-Saëns' Dance Macabre (basically dance of death) down to the right amount of time, I think it would fit the bill--kind of spooky, yet still interesting.

My favorite piece of trivia about this piece of music is that it was used in the "Hush" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which is almost entirely dialogue free.

One of our gymnasts used to have Danse macabre. I have a version of it on my lap top if anyone is interested.

We Also used fossils from the carnival of the animals by Saint Saens - similar to Danse macabre but for younger gymnasts.

One of our gymnasts used to have Danse macabre. I have a version of it on my lap top if anyone is interested.

We Also used fossils from the carnival of the animals by Saint Saens - similar to Danse macabre but for younger gymnasts.

I would love to hear it.

Ah, I just remembered it's actually on my external hard drive which is in storage at the mo! D'oh! If I come across it on disc at the gym I'll certainly share it!

My daughter just got her new Level 7 floor music a couple of weeks ago (she was xcel gold last year and needed new music because the coaches wanted new routines for those moving to 7). She picked some choices out (although j think it was somewhat halfheartedly) and didn't get any of her picks. Coaches gave her Dead Silence and she LOVES it! I had never heard of it before until coming across this thread so I couldn't believe if when that's what she got! It suits her perfectly as she absolutely loves horror and scary movies. Now she wants to watch the movie it's from. I can't wait to see the actual routine!

DD used "Interview with the Vampire" for Xcel Gold this past season. Don't know if it's considered scary or creepy, but she thought it was beautiful....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back