Off Topic Score the Leo (repost)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Its a very pretty leo but Imnot a big fan of that particular color.I love how the one sleeve is adifferent color which makesit look different though!
This is the competiton leo that I reallly like for competition

This is the workout on I really like! Sorry thepictures turned out a little big...
safari-pink.jpg

I won't score it because I don't have another one to share, but... what brand is that? I love it! (And am, at the moment, reminding myself repeatedly that my DD does NOT need any more leos!!!)

It's ok. If it were a little briter red maroon color i would like it.. the boobage isn't necessary. so 6/10
Z707SPID.jpg

I like it! i kind of like somewhat busy leos. Not necessarily Busy but Loud! Something someone will notice but not totally distract from my performance

I wasn't the original poster of this thread idea, but I quite enjoyed it, so I'm reposting.

The idea is that you rate the leo above you on a scale of 1-10, 1 being greatly disliked and 10 being loved. Then you post your own leo photo to be ranked.

I couldn't find the last leo that was posted, so I'll just start with a new one.

View attachment 2989
I'm in love with that one!!! Not only that but i ♥ Alpha factor

4/10. Don't like the cut on the neck, or the colors at all.
Out of all the competition leos I've had, this one is my favorite.
il9yJI.jpg

eta: OH MY! Sorry the image turned out so huge!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back