Off Topic Screaming curve videos for Ingy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was telling the folks in the snow day thread about our sliding trail that I have been working on. Ingy saidd it sounds like fun, well here are the videos to show just how fun it is.

YouTube - liamtaraerin's Channel the second video is still processing, it may take a few minutes to appear.

We have an annual sliding party after xmas for friends and family, food, beer,hot chocolate and way too much fun. Have to enjoy the snow somehow!!!

This year we are trying to build an ice bar and are creating a fireplace etc. I think we have as much fun building ir as we so using it.

I actually found these videos very heartwarming. To see that your family can take time out to have a genuinely fun & silly time together says a lot about your priorities (in a good way, of course!). Kudos!

Life is so short, and our kids are gone from us in a flash. Lets have fun w/ them while we can! We/they are often so busy trying to 'get ahead' in all aspects of life, that we don't take time to stop and roll in the snow! :D

BTW, the video of you (I think) going down the hill head first and almost crashing into the tree had me a little worried! Be careful, please! ;)

Aha wasn't me flying downhill, was my hubbies cousin, she's a crazy chick. I wear a helmet, like the kids, on the crazy slide!!! I went with the girls today and got the hay bales wedged in for the crash zone, we are having a huge snow storm, perfect for slide building.

I have to say we are very fortunate to have a lot of family time with our kids, life is a blast.

Hey Bog! Great videos! You look like you guys are having such a great time! Can me and the kids come over and hang?? Coming from Md isn't too far, right??? Just head north up the coast??? LOL

Lovin' the videos and the trail !!

Even though I am not a big fan of winter I must admit I miss sledding. I grew up in Connecticut and we had snow all the time. We used to go to the elementary school and sled down the big hill - build jumps. Big Fun !!

Ok - that looks really fun. I didn't think it was possible - but I think you might have actually made me miss snow lol.

That looks like fun my dd would be so jealous since she has never even seen snow,I remember playing in snow when I was a kid with my grandma's pot'sand 5 layers of clothes .The snow in Florida melts before it hits the ground!Since it is 82 here today we could go and play in some fl snow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back