search bar?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I was wondering if it's possible for The Chalk Bucket to have like a search bar. Because I have had many questions/comments (and still do!) that I'm sure many other people have posted and gotten answers to. But i find it too time consuming to search through every page of threads to find my question, so I ask it myself. If there was a search bar though, I'm sure we would repeat ourselves a lot less. I could just search if someone already made a thread about my topic and get my answer, and if nothing comes up then I will post it myself! It probably isn't possible though, because it probably would have been done by now! But I thought about that and thought I'd suggest it if possible! :)

Well, there actually is a search bar. Its kinda in a tricky spot, and it took me a long time to find it. There is a bar that is below the ads that are towards the top of the page. It says User CP, FAQ, Donate, Community, etc. The third one from the end says search. If you click on the little arrow beside it, a drop down menu thing will show and it has a search bar. Its very useful.
Hope this helps!
:)

There is the one at the top, and there is also a google one on the left hand side under the twitter bird. We have lots of serach capability here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back