Sectionals tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Please cross your fingers and toes for Kathy at Sectionals tomorrow! Needs a 33+ to qualify for States. But, no matter what she does tomorrow, I've told her that she should feel really good about the season, since she went from barely having (or, in some cases, not having) the level 5 skills at her first meet in October to scoring a 33.225 and a 35.05 at her last two meets. She'd still really like to go to States though...

In your experience, does judging at sectionals tend to be tougher than at a "regular" meet?

Good luck. I'm sure she'll qualify. In my experience, sectionals does not score harder than other meets. I think the judges are aware of and sympathetic to the fact that girls have that one change to qualify to states.

She is going to rock sectionals, I just know it! She's on a run, improving her scores like crazy! Let's go Kathy! (we don't have sectionals here, so I can't comment on that part).
GOOD LUCK!

Wishing her the best :) IMHO sectionals is not scored harder (atleast from what my DD' experience). Since Kathy has alread been scoring higher than 33 it looks like she will be going to states. I will say a prayer that all goes well :)

Good Luck Kathy!!!! Your going to rock your sectionals and just flip right into the states. Sending all the good luck fairies on the way. Just please return them to Miss Kadee by 8:30 sunday morning..lol Please do keep us posted. Im sure she will get that 33 AA.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back