Send your friends a personalized Shawn Johnson phone call

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iowa_gymnastics

Basically, you can send your friends a personalized phone call from two people who I'm sure you're very familiar with: U.S. Olympian Shawn Johnson and her gymnastics coach Liang Chow. Check it out: http://desmoines.varitalk.com.

The personalized messages can be delivered to anyone's phone number or e-mail address.

There are also widgets that you can add to your website or social networking page so you can share the fun with your friends: WIDGETS: Send your friends a personalized phone call from Coach Chow and Shawn Johnson.

I think this website is really fun! Let me know what you think of it.

I saw this a few weeks ago on her website and sent it to my daughter and her friends. They loved it. If anyone gets to the Iowa State Fair starting this week, check out the butter sculpture of Shawn Johnson. We are going on Sunday to check it out.

Is the fair in Des Moines? If not, where? I'm heading to Dubuque for a college visit on Friday...

I just made a message and it was so funny. I sent one to myself, so it was from me to me! Then I did one for my friend and he just seriously cracked up. He literally could not stop laughing!

If I knew one of my boys had a crush on Shawn Johnson, I would do it in a heartbeat to see the results thereof. It would be classic.

Other than that, it sounds pretty neat like when the big names come around to gyms to sign stuff and meet and greet when there are nearby meets ( VISA champs, Nationals, etc )

Yes, gracefulone, the Iowa State Fair is in Des Moines. It starts on Thursday (7th) and goes a week or so. It is a lot of fun and a great fair.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back