serach function not working?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I was attempting to look up a member's posts through the search feature and it keeps showing error message. I tried several more members, even my own, to be sure it wasn't just that member. Anyone else having problems?

I've noticed a few problems on the site today, posts disappearing then appearing again, notifications not showing up, etc. maybe just a server glitch or something.

funny you mention posts disappearing because I was going to respond to a post when I got home (had read it on my phone) but it was gone when I looked for it. That's why I went to search for the member, to see if maybe I was looking in the wrong place.

Is this all happening right now?

Search should be working fine now...not sure about the disappearing posts.

I have checked logs and show no threads being deleted or moved by mods or admins in this time period. This means that the site must have crashed and our host must have restored the database from an earlier point in time (the last backup point). I will let you know.

The posts were gone and then came back and disappeared again for a short time. I logged on later last night and they were back. Really weird but using a previous back up sounds like a reasonable explanation

Let me know if anyone is still having issues. Everything should be fixed...but we are still getting some members reporting errors. Trying to figure it out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back