Parents Shameless brag meet report with a 28.25AA score!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Your post is truly endearing! Congratulations to both of your DDs!! It is certainly awesome to read a post from a Mom who truly knows what being a Gym Mom is all about. Your exuberance is contagious!! I bet your little DD is a sweetie to behold. I love watching the little bitties! I swear when DD goes out there, I tend to watch her throughout the meet more when she isn't actually competing. :) I catch myself saying, "Awh my little sweet pea!"

How great to see success when that success has been really hard-earned or difficult. Only you know the struggles involved, and you must be so proud of what she has achieved!

Okay, I literally choked up reading this!!

I'm so happy for your little gymmie. Sound like she really made some giant sized strides this season and to be able to achieve her goal and go to state after everything she's had to overcome....wow, just so touching!

She's definitely tugged on my heartstrings!

Can't wait to hear an update from state :)

Okay, I literally choked up reading this!!

I'm so happy for your little gymmie. Sound like she really made some giant sized strides this season and to be able to achieve her goal and go to state after everything she's had to overcome....wow, just so touching!

She's definitely tugged on my heartstrings!

Can't wait to hear an update from state :)

Thank you for sharing my joy and understanding how great a 28 can really be! She has 4 weeks until state, so hopefully she will continue to improve and do even a little better. She is missing front hip circle and mill circle, but really close on the mill circle, and if she could maybe get it...that would really make bars more fun to watch! We'll see!

This rocks! Just saw the video and was encouraged by the joy she radiated through every routine-something that isn't always super evident in many routines. That's what counts-and it has to come from her heart. LOVE IT.

Awesome news!!!! It really isn't about the scores. Although it is nice when they have a chance to win some medals and feel that recognition. The big triumphs are seeing them conquer their fears, doubts and do things they didn't know they could do!

Congrats to both your girls but a special shout out to your little level 4. What a brave and special girl!!!

This is so wonderful! I love hearing about how great girls do, overcoming any obstacle, and nothing will stop them from accomplishing their best! And you know it only gets better! Good job, mom.

This rocks! Just saw the video and was encouraged by the joy she radiated through every routine-something that isn't always super evident in many routines. That's what counts-and it has to come from her heart. LOVE IT.

Thank you! We have actually had quite a few comments about her "style" and "flair" throughout her routines. Hopefully if she keeps pushing HARD and someday makes it to optionals...she'll get to show some of that off. So hard to do in the robotic compulsory routines! Or, we may look at the prep opt route for her if she struggles too much with the USAG stuff.

That gets my goat why people need to be so nasty. Her video was really good, she is a great gymnast. We are all parents on here for the same reason. We are proud of our children. It shouldn't matter what level there are or if they have flair, all that should matter is if they are improving and are happy.

That gets my goat why people need to be so nasty. Her video was really good, she is a great gymnast. We are all parents on here for the same reason. We are proud of our children. It shouldn't matter what level there are or if they have flair, all that should matter is if they are improving and are happy.

Actually the "style" and "flair" were compliments in this case, they came from friends who know my daughter! :) I think they were saying that her presentation is nice despite, um, some of her form isssues. LOL. Thanks for the compliment though on the video. We have one more meet coming up this season...I can't wait to see if she can improve just a little bit more. Hope so! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back