Parents Shameless mom brag...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlippinLilysMom

Proud Parent
My girl just had the meet of her life. Last week she scored her first ever perfect 10 on bars. I really didn't think anything could top that. Well, tonight she scored TWO perfect 10s (vault and bars) and scored the highest AA score in the country with a 39.775.
Cannot wait for her college gymnastics debut!! Boomer!!

Rock n roll! Got any videos?

rocking out rock n roll GIF by Zakk Wylde

That's incredibly impressive. I assume competing as a level 10? If so, doubly impressive.

Way to go! Bars seems so hard to get 10s in DP. We witnessed a few each on vt and fx at states and regionals throughout the years in JO but never bars.

Would love to see video as well. She's 2024, right? So another year to prep before college? She should be able to step right into the line up. Just keep her healthy! That's the biggest hurdle.

Way to go! Bars seems so hard to get 10s in DP. We witnessed a few each on vt and fx at states and regionals throughout the years in JO but never bars.

Would love to see video as well. She's 2024, right? So another year to prep before college? She should be able to step right into the line up. Just keep her healthy! That's the biggest hurdle.
Yep, 2024. Definitely hoping for a healthy senior season next year!

My girl just had the meet of her life. Last week she scored her first ever perfect 10 on bars. I really didn't think anything could top that. Well, tonight she scored TWO perfect 10s (vault and bars) and scored the highest AA score in the country with a 39.775.
Cannot wait for her college gymnastics debut!! Boomer!!
Oh man, my kids and I follow her on instagram and WOWOWOWOW!!!! I've never seen something so incredible! Congratulations!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back