Off Topic Shameless video game plug

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

In a way I may out myself doing this, after so many years, but my son has developed a video game, that will release on August 10th. It is super cute, and super inexpensive and it also supports the planting of a tree for each purchase.

So if you have the urge to try a super little game, from a super nice guy, have a look at this link.

Garden Guardian supports the Plant-for-the-Planet organization.

Climate change affects us all, and individual change is not enough to solve the problem. Every sale of Garden Guardian will fund the planting of a tree through the Plant-for-the-Planet organization. Although Garden Guardian is a small game, we hope that over time we can help to plant thousands of trees through this initiative, and we hope we can encourage other game developers and publishers to consider joining in to pledge financial support to vital environmental, social, and communal efforts.

Awesome!
(If he has any need for a python programmer or a soundtrack composer for future projects, I am available)

Awesome!
(If he has any need for a python programmer or a soundtrack composer for future projects, I am available)
I will definitely let him know, as you can imagine these projects are low, low budget and people get paid after the fact. He is hoping to break even after paying all the team.

In a way I may out myself doing this, after so many years, but my son has developed a video game, that will release on August 10th. It is super cute, and super inexpensive and it also supports the planting of a tree for each purchase.

So if you have the urge to try a super little game, from a super nice guy, have a look at this link.

Garden Guardian supports the Plant-for-the-Planet organization.

Climate change affects us all, and individual change is not enough to solve the problem. Every sale of Garden Guardian will fund the planting of a tree through the Plant-for-the-Planet organization. Although Garden Guardian is a small game, we hope that over time we can help to plant thousands of trees through this initiative, and we hope we can encourage other game developers and publishers to consider joining in to pledge financial support to vital environmental, social, and communal efforts.

It takes good marketing to make the game sell. But climate change is an unpopular topic, unfortunately :(

It takes good marketing to make the game sell. But climate change is an unpopular topic, unfortunately :(
In Canada I would say people are pretty motivated to make positive changes. Regardless of views on climate change though, there is no negative in planting a tree.

Today is launch day, it seems people are interested enough to be buying, and reviewing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back