Parents Sharing a picture

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
This is a link to our gym's webpage.....the girl doing the giants is my DD Kelsey. Her form might not be the best, but I love the cool shadow on the wall :D And the fact that her ponytail did not move even though she is upside down!!!

Rick's All American

Very cool. I think she looks great. Nice effect with the shadow on the wall as well. And funny about that pony not moving. :) Thanks for sharing.

Great pic. What did Kelsey think of it? Was she excited to see it?

Cool pic, she must have been thrilled to see her picture featured on the website. The shadow is most definitely awesome!!!!

My dd was happy because of her gym's website they have pictures from when the gym went to the beach a few weeks ago and there is a picture of her winning the handstand contest! Sometimes it just the small things like this that make them happy! :p

As much as I was tickled by this, she's not impressed about being on the website. She loves the photo though and asked me to make a poster size one for her.

Little Monkey also got her moment in the spotlight. She is doing a split jump on beam on the advertising POSTER hanging on the gym wall!!! Also not impressed...it's doesn't really capture her expressions, LOL.

Love the pic! I also enjoyed reading the "club blurb" Sounds like you have a great balance at your club!

What a great picture! It would be really cool to have that in poster size. Love how her pony has not moved!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back