Shawn Johnson leotard collection

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They're okay,I dont know If i'd actually wear them though.
The turqoise[sp?] is the one I like best.
Then the green peace sign one is okay with the shorts,BUT idk if I would ever wear it or not.

hey, i have the first leotard and love it the colors are very good although after a few days of wear it started to fade a bit under the arms from sweat and the cotton started to unravel a bit on the leg holes but other than that it was very good i got mine off ebay new for around 50 dollars am now seeing them for 20 dollars :) i have been looking for the last leotard the teal sj one for ages but since they don't have that catalogue out anymore i cannot get it. i have seen several girls at my gym with that leotard and it looks very good on them i want it soooo bad haha, also the purple with green stripes Adidas one i love i have seen a girl on youtube wear it and it looks marvelous overall nice collection just to basic and plain expected more sparkles and diamontes to be honest... :) thank you for sharing xx

Here is her new collection. What do you guyss think? I personally don't like it at all and wouldn't wear any of it
images

Im not really fond of Nastia's new collection either. But her supergirl collection is ok, a little bit not yet there.lol.My favorire of her leos is the one worn for competition in the nastia supergirl cup. It is clean,simple, but has a nice design
images

Our practice clothes for cheer this season are all SJ's line for GK. My dd loves them and says they are very comfortable (more then trash bag soffees). Lots of bling on them and we already lost two rhinestones on the shorts but what can you do?

Nastia's Supergirl collection is pretty good, except I don't think they sell them to my country... they're not included in the Aus version of the GK website anyway.

I don't like animal print, so not a fan of the SJ collection.

(Although I have to say, I really liked the first post of SJ leos. I didn't see the date of the post and got all excited thinking they were new lol... But then again I love bright colours so that's just me :p)

Last edited:
Yea I agree with Nightflare514 they're UGLY ! I like the colors but the designs are not for me.

I like the green and black 1 with the zebra print from Shawn's new collection I would totally wear that 1 !

shawn's new collection is SO much better than the first (in my opinion :D) i would maybe wear the liime green zebra print and black one (the first one in the row). But really i expected more out of both shawn AND nastia's collections..

My 12yo loves the green and purple colors, but overall thinks the peace sign and initials are silly and isn't interested in any of them. She also thinks these were designed for "little girls."
yeh i agrree there to bright bland for me but yeh i think littilies might like them:)

Shawn Johnson really doesn't seem to get very creative with her leos. And I don't like peace signs or animal print (I like actual peace though). I know a lot of kids are really getting into the peace signs craze but.. blurgh. Most of her leos look the same to me, just in different colors, with the peace signs in different places. I'm not paying $50+ for something that has hardly anything on it.

Her new collection is a little better... Still wouldn't wear any of them though.

That being said, I'm not a HUGE fan of Nastia's leotard line either, but at least she's made some creative ones that I actually like and would wear.

I like the Adidas style one a lot, and I would probably wear the turquoise. The intials are kinda cheesy though (sorry Shawn !) I probably wouldn't buy the shorts cause I wouldn't have anything to match. Except for the other 2 leos she designed, but I think that would be weird looking. I do like a lot of Nastia's and Shawn's stuff, I do wish it was as good as Carly's. I got one the other day, at a consignment store.

I could not agree more fishchimes!!!!!!!! SJ leos are so unoriginal and I feel like I have seen them before. Cause I have. Lol. :) I fell like they would be weired to wear because some of the styles of them are ackwardly cut!

I agree that Shawn's leos are more for the younger girls while Nastia's are more for older girls. I'm 15 and own no Shawn leotards and maybe 5 Nastias. However, of all the collections they have, I only like about ten of them!

Their leos really do reflect their styles and personalities, though - Shawn's are more crazy with different patterns and lots of bling, while Nastia's are more simple and elegant. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back