Shawn Johnson Leotard - help me find

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

skoglund_jenn

I am looking for a Shawn Johnson Leotard - one of these below in a Child Medium - someone please help me find.

E1344t.jpg
E1341t.jpg
E1340t.jpg
E1339t.jpg
E1342t.jpg
Willing to buy used if anyone has one. Thanks!!

Try Dominique Moceanu's website. She's selling just about everything else on there - you might find one of Shawn's leos.

Sarah!

NOTE: the profile attached to me is NOT my profile. It is somebody named Sarah, but not me. I can't even get to a page to make a profile cause I keep going to that other girl's page. Anybody have advice? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: the profile attached to me is NOT my profile. It is somebody named Sarah, but not me. I can't even get to a page to make a profile cause I keep going to that other girl's page. Anybody have advice? Thank you.

Sarah, we do not attatch profiles to members. When you join you use a username and password and that is how you access the site and your profile. The profile page is yours and every members has one, and we do not assign or create them.

I second the GK outlet. It's called downeast. If you call, they'll find what they have and send it to you. Prices are at least 30% off retail.

Thanks

Thanks everyone, no such luck at the outlet, we will just watch ebay! My daughter just fell in love with peace signs.

I second it! It's great, I have the purple one. Fits great, the colour is amazing even after numerous washes and it is so comfertable! You could try Shawn's website also, if you don't like the leo mentioned above.

I have looked at these ones and it says they are all sold out and not going to replaced. But I do see some other peace ones out that are Shawns.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back