Parents She gets to practice with the level 6's!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnasticsMom

Level 5 HC came up to me yesterday while I was picking up the girls. She said that she wants DD2 on level 6! Since the compulsories compete in the late winter\early spring, she might be able to get some competitions in. She is going to do one practice tonight and HC will see how she does. Can someone send the good luck fairy to her?:eek::)

We will keep you updated!!!

Oh absolutely, she can have the good luck fairy right now. She must feel so proud and excited.

When I saw the title I was a bit confused As DD1 had done so well at her first L7 meet, I thought the coach had pust her back!!! Phew, glad I was wrong.

Oh absolutely, she can have the good luck fairy right now. She must feel so proud and excited.

When I saw the title I was a bit confused As DD1 had done so well at her first L7 meet, I thought the coach had pust her back!!! Phew, glad I was wrong.

LOL Bog! Next time I will be more specific in my title!:D:D

Wow that is great!! What talented girls you've got. Keep us posted on how it goes :)

Very cool! She must be excited! And does your older dd like the idea, too? How might this affect your two dd's comp. seasons? Are they going to overlap? That could get wacky, but totally fun! :D

Very cool! She must be excited! And does your older dd like the idea, too? How might this affect your two dd's comp. seasons? Are they going to overlap? That could get wacky, but totally fun! :D

Thanks everyone! She is was so excited and had a lot of fun!

The level's don't practice together. There is no 4\5 or 6\7 thing. The compulsories compete in the late winter\ early spring I believe and optionals compete in the fall.
Thanks for thinking of them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back