Parents She got it.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD just did giants by herself for the first time tonight. I couldn't believe it---I thought it was one of her team mates:). They even looked good---just a slight arch.

Yea!!!! She needs this for her 1st L7 meet in Feb.

Thanks for celebrating with us!

Woo hoo!!!way to go....we just got our giant giant fly away last week.. she actually did it at her Sat meet. Although she over did it and landed flat on her back...ouch!!!! but she was ok!!! Don't you just love when they get a new skill.

Yea!!! That's so exciting! DD is only just beginning giants (on the strap bar with lots of spot) but they look like such fun! How wonderful for your DD!!!

Good job on those giants, my dd just got hers between the bars but still has to get consistency!

jls1969-Congats to your DD!!! That's so exciting!!!! I'm so happy for her:D! And Congrats to your DD also, Kevchriswilli:D!!! Guess my DD is the last hold out of the bunch:rolleyes:. She's still afraid to do the flyway out of it. This may take her a while....she's had some fear issues stop her in her tracks for months. But good things come to those who practice a lot...isn't that how the saying goes:p! So excited for your DD's!!!:bars:

In 3 months she'll be: "Phsst... Mom...Giants? Please. They are so easy! LOL

Congrats to DD!

"just a slight arch"

You sound like my wife. I'm always teasing DW. "Ya can't just be happy can ya? You gotta pick it apart". LOL. Woman.

Congrats to your dd! How totally exciting. Now she is getting into some big-time skills, woo-hoo! :p

Fear not gym journey....we are no where near the giant fly-away so we will hang out with you:) DD is working on the kip-cast-handstand...somehow she can't seem to master that one and she has been working on that longer than the giant.:confused: We will take what we can get at this point!

Thanks for celebrating----it will be your dd's turn soon!!!!

Way to go! Giants seem daughnting at first, but the more they are practiced the easier they become.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back