For a handspring I am not sure what else to tell you except handstand pops × 10000000!
For the half on, the first one you can do at home. The second you should do at the gym.
1. Start like you are about to do a cartwheel.
2. When you get to vertical, pop through your shoulders and get a half turn.
3. Step down out of the handstand position.
4. You should finish like you completed a handstand, but backwards of the way you started.
1. Set up an 8 inches against the wall and some soft mats or pit pillows on the ground. Stand on the mat facing the wall.
2. Act like you are about to do a cartwheel but put your hands sideways on the wall.
3. Kick with your feet, pop off your hands to get a quarter turn to fall flat on your back to the mat.