Parents Simone Biles camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tootsmom

Proud Parent
Has anyone heard any reviews on the Simone Biles camp? My daughter wants to go next year, but we live in Massachusetts so I need to make sure it's worth the drive/money. Thank you for any help

Has anyone heard any reviews on the Simone Biles camp? My daughter wants to go next year, but we live in Massachusetts so I need to make sure it's worth the drive/money. Thank you for any help
Sent my DD and she loved it. Lots of hands on. All the girls were able to ask Simone a questions and take pictures. Simone was also on the floor giving girls tips. Check out the pictures on their Facebook page

I have never been. But I feel that meeting Simone albeit something to remember does not mean you will learn much gymnastics. A camp with 100's of top notch coaches in my opinion would lend to a better gymnastics experience. I feel this way unless you are going to camp for more of a pursuit of fun then choose any camp you'd like.

Reactions: sce
Definately worth it. Lots of great experiences. There were various coaches and some collegiate gymnasts. Interaction with Simone and it was fun for the gymnasts. My DD wants to go back next year
Registration is open for next year. We are considering it. We will be traveling a great distance, so would you say it's worth the camp fee?

The coaching was top notch. My DD learned her back walker on beam during the camp
I have never been. But I feel that meeting Simone albeit something to remember does not mean you will learn much gymnastics. A camp with 100's of top notch coaches in my opinion would lend to a better gymnastics experience. I feel this way unless you are going to camp for more of a pursuit of fun then choose any camp you'd like.

Was a well organized meet with a couple of first time teething problems. Had some highly rated coaches as guest coaches. It was a working camp not a play camp with a full day of high intensity training and a bunch of tired kids at the end of the day.
Did have some fun things organized for the evenings after the training and went to a nearby water park on the last day.
I talked to a bunch of parents that had travelled from as far as MA and MI and they were all very pleased about the camp and thought it was worth the trip.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back